"There were many times throughout this process that we told ourselves nobody else is doing this.
That's exactly why we did it."
• 8,530 lineal feet of old growth Douglas fir deconstructed and up-sourced into the home as finishes
• 22,343 pounds of clean wood debris turned into compost
• 9,638 pounds of mixed metals recycled
• 10,412 lineal feet of cedar siding reclaimed and milled on site
• 510 square feet of hard-scape materials salvaged for use in the landscape
• 3,045 bricks salvaged from the deconstruction
• 1,560 lineal feet of old growth Douglas fir framing lumber milled on site for finished ceiling
• 1,980 lineal feet of old growth Douglas fir framing lumber up-sourced for interior framing
• 223 square feet of custom cabinetry built from deconstructed old growth framing lumber